Nationwide alternative to in-office doctor visits – call or email one of our doctors 24/7. Unlimited medical consultations by telephone or e-mail, at no charge (includes medical information and general advice only). If a diagnosis is made and a prescription is given by the Telemedicine doctor, then the call is only $25.00 (does not include purchase of the prescription).
- CareClub24 – “like having a Doctor in the family”
- Around the clock 24/7 physician access
- Convenient quality care is only a click or call away
- Call or email a physician, without long waits at the doctor’s office
- Obtain information, recommendations and prescription medication, when appropriate
- Store and share your medical history and personal health records
- No enrollment periods, insurance forms, or denials based on pre-existing conditions
How to schedule an appointment with a Telemedicine doctor:
- Call 1-866-901-7307 to activate your telemedicine account. Have your CareClub24 Membership ID card handy when you call.
- Once you have activated your account, you may login to your member portal at https://portal.mytelemedicine.com/ameriplan to schedule a consultation with a physician licensed in your state. A Care Coordinator will triage and update your Electronic Health Record (EHR) along with any symptoms.
- You will consult with a Physician who will recommend a treatment plan. If a prescription is necessary, it’s sent to the pharmacy of your choice. The doctor will update your EHR immediately after the consultation. You will have 24/7 secure access to your member portal.
To learn more, see our FAQ’s…
We’ve partnered with an organization that has established a rigorous background screening and credential verification process for each and every physician applicant. Physician applicants begin a multi-stage interview process, meeting with Network doctors and staff. They are assessed on the basis of medical treatment proficiency, strengths in personal communication, and their ability to confidently treat patients.
Upon completion of the credentialing verification process, physicians must take part in extensive physician training, to master the technical aspects of telehealth. Throughout this training process, physicians engage in a wide range of scenario consultations, preparing them for the most common treatments, as well as rare and out of the ordinary situations. New physicians begin taking consultation appointments only when they’ve attained the highest level of proficiency and confidence on the platform.
Call 1-866-901-7307 to activate your account. Once activated, you may log on to your member portal (https:/portal.mytelemedicine.com/ameriplan) to schedule a consultation with a physician licensed in your state. A Care Coordinator will triage and update your Electronic Health Record (EHR) along with all symptoms. You will consult with a Physician who will recommend a treatment plan. If a prescription is necessary, it’s sent to the pharmacy of your choice. The doctor will update the your EHR immediately after the consultation. You will have 24/7 secure access to your member portal.
With a scheduled appointment, you’ll receive an in-depth consultation from a network physician who will review your medical questions, diagnose your condition, recommend treatment, and, if medically necessary, write you a prescription.